[Marketing] 2016-03-02 meeting agenda

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:02:41 UTC 2016

Hello guys,
regrets but I'm not able to attend the meeting today (sick!).
There is one action item from last meeting I had to do:
#info === mailga raise marketing meeting attendance with FAmSCo
Just today I asked to the EMEA chair to put this point in the agenda
for the next meeting.
I think any ambassador could attend mktg meetings in order to get in
touch more strictly with our team.
As Famsco member I'm able to bring things in the committee, but there's
a little problem here, FAmSCo doesn't covers all the regions because
actually NA is not represented.
Thank you, we'll see next week.
Gabri