[Marketing] Help Getting Started - Python Talking Points and Meetings

James Bishop james at jamesbishop.ca
Sat Mar 12 12:53:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

After taking some time to do some reading and get aquainted, I believe
I am ready to get started. However, there are still some things I am
unclear on:

1. After reading through the TRAC, the project that interests me is the
Python talking points. That said, I'm unsure as to how exactly to go
about getting involved.

2. When I sat in on the meeting last Wednesday, I found a lot of the
commands and procedures to be a little confusing, especially since IRC
is still quite new to me. Is there a resource available that I can use
to get up to speed?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
James