2012-11-05 through 2013-01-28 - Fedora QA Meetings - recaps

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 04:41:01 UTC 2013

As always, minutes and IRC transcripts available on the wiki at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121105
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121112
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121119
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121126
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121203
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121210
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20121217
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130107
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130128

Next meeting is scheduled for 2013-02-04 at 1600 UTC in
#fedora-meeting. If you have topics you think we should bring up at the
meeting, please add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130204 . Thanks!

TOPIC: EVERYTHING
* Hoo boy, a whole buncha stuff happened!

Yeah, it took me two days to finally catch up with wiki noting the last
three months of meetings: I'm damned if I'm also writing them all into
this email. Please read the wiki pages. :)

I'll get back to normal service starting from Monday's meeting. I
promise. FOR REALZ THIS TIME!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey