Meeting minutes for Cloud 2014-07-25

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 25 17:57:53 UTC 2014

===================================
#fedora-meeting: Cloud (2014-07-25)
===================================

Meeting started by mattdm at 17:06:07 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-07-25/cloud.2014-07-25-17.06.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* gigantic unprepared open floor!  (mattdm, 17:06:26)
  * Atomic image will be HVM only unless someone wants to work on the
    bootloader support work for pvgrub (and figure out something else
    for the console hacks)  (mattdm, 17:19:57)
  * ACTION: mattdm tell oddshocks and dgilmore / rel-eng about atomic
    hvm only  (mattdm, 17:20:38)
  * where "the bootloader support work" is in rpm-ostree -- talk to
    colin walters  (mattdm, 17:22:09)
  * Cloud Base image will be both HVM and PVM  (mattdm, 17:22:34)
  * this is primarily Amazon EC2 we are talking about here, although PVM
    support would impact anyone using our images with PVM in a Xen-based
    private cloud too  (mattdm, 17:23:28)
  * ACTION: agrimm to talk to oddshocks about HVM and partitioned images
    (mattdm, 17:33:37)
  * WHOOO SUCCESSFUL IMAGE BUILDS NOW  (mattdm, 17:34:20)
  * LINK:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?state=all&view=tree&method=image&order=-id
    (mattdm, 17:34:54)
  * aw. f21 is still failing.  (mattdm, 17:35:19)

Meeting ended at 17:56:55 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* mattdm tell oddshocks and dgilmore / rel-eng about atomic hvm only
* agrimm to talk to oddshocks about HVM and partitioned images

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* agrimm
  * agrimm to talk to oddshocks about HVM and partitioned images
* mattdm
  * mattdm tell oddshocks and dgilmore / rel-eng about atomic hvm only
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------