Statement of Support (and some child-like giddiness)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 18:32:20 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 07:13:00PM +0200, Ryan McDougall wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> >  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2008-November/010586.html
> Have you got the non-forked dbus to compile for mingw? Have you
> divined the difference between windbus and upstream? I just fired an
> email off to Tor, because we both appear to be based in finland.

It's possible, but really it needs someone to first get the windbus
changes upstream into dbus, in small chunks that the dbus developers
can digest.  Basically that's what no one has got around to going yet.

> Have you had a chance to speak with the winkde people? I just spotted
> this today, so I don't know what they are using. I presume its some
> custom cmake files, since they appear to have msvc builds. They also
> have dbus.
>
> http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/releases/unstable/latest/

No .. Do you know how / on what platform they build these?

> ps. our project is at http://www.realxtend.org

Looks good ...

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v