mingw32-qt-win

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 18:46:59 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 05:36:03PM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> > TBH I think you should file a review for Fedora anyway.  As long as it
> > has some working functionality, it is better to have this package than
> > to not have a package at all.  You can always add new features to a
> > package later.
>
> But the package name should get sorted out first. I think it should be
> called just mingw32-qt.

Agreed - it should match the Fedora native package name (qt).

The reason that I named it 'mingw32-qt-win' was because it is a
separate codebase / tarball from the Unix version of Qt.  I don't know
exactly how much code is really shared, but upstream distributes three
separate zip files corresponding to Unix / Win / Mac.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/