another two dll

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:31:17 UTC 2011

On 08/02/2011 12:07 PM, Farkas Levente wrote:
> On 08/02/2011 09:42 AM, Kalev Lember wrote:
>> I understand it you are working with the mingw-w64 packages that are not
>> yet in Fedora. However, such changes should first go in rawhide and then
>> synced to Erik's mingw-w64 repo; otherwise someone else will have to do
>> the job of keeping them in sync.
>
> for me the mingw32 is not usable since we can't compile a few gstreamer
> plugin. so i only concentrate on mingw-w64 only.

Yes, I understand and respect your position. However, you should
consider Fedora MinGW packages to be upstream to what's in Erik's
mingw-w64 repo. Please contribute changes back whenever possible, to
make it easier for other people who also work on the same packages.

Changes flow from Fedora MinGW packages -> Erik's mingw-w64 repo all the
time, and if the packages are properly in sync, it makes life a lot
easier for everybody involved, especially Erik.

Thanks,
Kalev