another two dll

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Mon Aug 8 12:34:23 UTC 2011

On 08/02/2011 11:31 AM, Kalev Lember wrote:
> On 08/02/2011 12:07 PM, Farkas Levente wrote:
>> On 08/02/2011 09:42 AM, Kalev Lember wrote:
>>> I understand it you are working with the mingw-w64 packages that are not
>>> yet in Fedora. However, such changes should first go in rawhide and then
>>> synced to Erik's mingw-w64 repo; otherwise someone else will have to do
>>> the job of keeping them in sync.
>>
>> for me the mingw32 is not usable since we can't compile a few gstreamer
>> plugin. so i only concentrate on mingw-w64 only.
>
> Yes, I understand and respect your position. However, you should
> consider Fedora MinGW packages to be upstream to what's in Erik's
> mingw-w64 repo. Please contribute changes back whenever possible, to
> make it easier for other people who also work on the same packages.
>
> Changes flow from Fedora MinGW packages -> Erik's mingw-w64 repo all the
> time, and if the packages are properly in sync, it makes life a lot
> easier for everybody involved, especially Erik.

another rather important dll wininet.dll is missing.
as i wrote in my original mail imho the current solution is not the
right owes. my proposal is to add a a file which contains all dll names
form wine's fakedlls' dir and add a macro which generate the provides line:
Provides: %(sed "s/\(.*\)/mingw32(\1) /g")