Moblin Spin rename/resubmission as MeeGo Spin?

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 1 21:49:44 UTC 2010

Hello all,
    This is somewhat of a side note/email in response to the email
from Peter about MeeGo 1.0 netbook UX being in rawhide now[0]. From
what I understand the currently nightly spin composes are from rawhide
and I was wondering if we should start looking into what process is
needed to migrate from Moblin to MeeGo as a spin? Will it require a
new submission or simply a name change? etc... This might have already
been taken care of and if so then I'd like to move forward to find out
what we need to do in order to hack up the kickstart in order to start
firing off nightly builds of MeeGo for easy testing.

Thoughts, comments, questions, updates? All welcome! :)

-AdamM

[0] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/mini/2010-June/000028.html

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com