FYI: taglib-sharp update

Christian Krause chkr at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 26 23:36:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

In order to update banshee to 1.5.4 it is necessary to update
taglib-sharp as well. According to repoquery 3 packages depend on it:
- cowbell (requires the unversioned package taglib-sharp and works even
after the update)
- banshee (will be updated to a new release anyway)
- beagle (needs to be rebuilt)

Juan, if there are no objections from you side, I'll just do the
necessary rebuild of beagle myself. For F13 I will request a buildroot
override for taglib-sharp and push then taglib-sharp, beagle and banshee
as one update into updates-testing later on.

Best regards,
Christian