[Fedora-music-list] CCRMA kernel in FC5?

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun May 28 01:40:02 UTC 2006

On Sat, 27 May 2006, thewade wrote:
> I have sucuessfuly install fedora core 5 but I can't seem to run yum -y
> update because of my ccrma yum repo. Could someone give me an iea of how my
> planetCCRMA.repo should look? I ask because the url Fernando posted looks
> different the the url's in my repo that worked for FC4.

It is different, the fc5 url is inside the repository itself and not a
separate directory as before.

See this for some instructions:
  http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/planetccrmanews/2006-May/000034.html
Install the configuration package and you should be up and running.

-- Fernando