[Fedora-music-list] CCRMA kernel in FC5?

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sat May 27 23:53:04 UTC 2006

I have sucuessfuly install fedora core 5 but I can't seem to run yum -y
update because of my ccrma yum repo. Could someone give me an iea of
how my planetCCRMA.repo should look? I ask because the url Fernando
posted looks different the the url's in my repo that worked for FC4.

My planetCCRMA.repo:
[os]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Updates
baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/repodata/fedora/$releasever/core/os/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/configuration/all/RPM-GPG-KEY.planetccrma.txt

[updates]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Updates
baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/repodata/fedora/$releasever/core/updates/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/configuration/all/RPM-GPG-KEY.planetccrma.txt

[planetccrma]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Planet CCRMA Apps
baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/repodata/fedora/$releasever/planetccrma/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/configuration/all/RPM-GPG-KEY.planetccrma.txt

[planetcore]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Planet CCRMA Core
baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/repodata/fedora/$releasever/planetcore/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/configuration/all/RPM-GPG-KEY.planetccrma.txt

[planetedge]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Planet CCRMA Core
baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/repodata/fedora/$releasever/planetedge/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/configuration/all/RPM-GPG-KEY.planetccrma.txt

And the latest version of Gem works in FC5 without disabeling ARB!
Sweet! Now to test audio...

THanks all!
-wade