[Fedora-music-list] Mixer Wowes

William M. Quarles walrus at bellsouth.net
Wed May 6 19:48:28 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I have Fedora 10 and a machine with a (please, no laughing or
snickering) Creative Labs Sound Blaster AWE 64 Value sound card and a
Sigma Designs RealMagic Hollywood Plus DVD decoder card. While the
computer loads the ALSA drivers needed for both cards, the sound
controls in GNOME only display the Hollywood+ controls, and nothing is
available for the AWE 64. I have used the AWE 64 successfully in another
computer before that already had another sound card in it, so I don't
know what the deal is here.

Help. Please?

Peace,
William