[Fedora-music-list] music spin development. I am ready to test/help with the audio spin.

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 24 07:54:45 UTC 2010

On 24/07/10 07:41, William Blackburn wrote:
> If there is anything I
> can do to help move the spin forward, just let me know.  I am more than
> willing to help.
Please see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AudioCreationSpinDevelopment

- put yourself in the list of people
- add any tasks you think we need to do to make the spin a reality
- add yourself to any of the tasks
- add / edit comment on the list of packages that should make it into
the spin
- test and leave comments for any audio package announced on this list

> I think one important aspect may be to put the new version of rakarrack
AFAICT the current release of 0.5.8 is what is now in Fedora 12,13 and
has been in development for a while.

On a side note: general email list etiquette applies here as well:
- don't top post
- only quote / include text that you are actually replying to
(especially not whole list archives of 100kB !). Find the point you want
to address and quote just that part.

You might like to set yourself to remove individual, rather than archive
mail. This helps everyone else on the list since many people use
threaded email readers, that keep all messages that are "reply to" in
the same thread.

Cheers, David Timms.