FAWN page on the Wiki, among other things.

Kamisamanou Burgess kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net
Thu Jun 17 05:52:21 UTC 2010

I have created a page for FAWN on the wiki at FWN/FAWN, but I didn't know
where to put a link to it. If anyone has any suggestions for the placing of
the link, or for the page in general, they are much appreciated.

On another note: I'm finding that FAWN is both very long 30-35 minutes and
very difficult to recite, and therefore, I would assume, difficult to listen
to. I am planning on writing a script for FAWN 10.230. What does everyone
think about that, and would someone be willing to write future scripts?

--
Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess