Thoughts on a NodeJS packaging group

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 13 18:44:53 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Jared K. Smith <jsmith at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Ticket opened at
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4957

The new FAS group and packaging group have been setup. This required us
setting up a new private nodejs-sig mailing list for the group
administrators (to be able to reset the bugzilla password, etc.), and I
added most if not all of the main NodeJS packagers to both the FAS group
and the mailing list.  If I didn't add you please don't be offended -- it
was an oversight on my part.  Feel free to reach out to me (either
directly, or apply through the appropriate interfaces) and I'd be happy to
add you.

I've also added group::nodejs-sig as an approved committer on all of my
NodeJS packages in Fedora, and encourage everyone here to do the same with
their own packages.

Have a great weekend!

--
Jared Smith