Self-introduction + package review swaps

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Oct 8 15:17:21 UTC 2015

On 08/10/15 15:51, Jared K. Smith wrote:

> I have the following outstanding package review requests, and would be
> happy to swap reviews with anyone else to help push some of these
> packages forward.

As you're aware I've already done a couple of our packages, and I'll try
and look at some more this evening. I've got a couple of nodejs packages
awaiting review if you'd like to help out in return:

1223550 nodejs-fill-keys
1257707 nodejs-should-http

Beyond that I have some C++ based packages awaiting review if you're up
for dealing with that.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)