[Fedora-packaging] fedora-usermgmt

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 07:51:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

Bacula package already has a registered user group of 33 in:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageUserRegistry

so I will keep on using that; no change. The spec file always
contained that uid/gid in the build.
What I will change is just the way it is created, and the link Tom
sent is exactly the one I was looking at.
I found fedora-usermgmt already in place in the spec file so I thought
it was right to ask.

Thank you very much,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose
sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).