[Fedora-packaging] Can we allow such URL?

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Thu May 30 07:53:16 UTC 2013

On 05/30/2013 07:15 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
> No.
>
> I just want to know if this way is allowed.

Taken from the URL included in the mail you're answering to:

Remember, in this syntax, $OWNER must be replaced with the github
username for the project's owner, and $PROJECT must be replaced with the
github identifier for the project.

Does this answer your question now?

<somehow off topic>
I guess, you removed the context from the mail you were answering to
just by accident, right? Please don't do, because nobody will remember
every sentence in every mail. Keeping text you're answering to in the
email will make it easier for others to follow your thoughts
</end off topic>
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>