[Fedora-packaging] SCL -- buildtime information

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:19:18 UTC 2013

On Oct 7, 2013 11:31 PM, "Bohuslav Kabrda" <bkabrda at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
it because lack of support in tooling or something else?

Yes, according to dgilmore the tools do not support the use case of
building packages that do not have a match between spec file name, git repo
name, srpm name if the object is to deploy to the main fedora repo.

As noted below he did say he'd like to test to see if there is a way to
enable that behavior but he couldn't think of a way that would work without
some hands on testing.

If you have some light to shed on that please contact him (and cc or
summarize for this list.)