[Fedora-packaging] Needing help from sponsors to add me into packager group

Chen Lei supercyper1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 18:15:45 UTC 2013

Due to some personal issues, I had to leave internet for 3 months and
didn't sign CLA at that time. Therefore, I was removed from packager group
since June 2011. Can anybody add me to packager group again,  so that I can
maintain packages and perform package reviews again.

Here is the package review that I did:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=POST&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&bug_status=CLOSED&classification=Fedora&component=Package%20Review&email1=supercyper&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=1787479&product=Fedora&query_format=advanced

My FAS id is:supercyper.

Yours sincerely