[Fedora-packaging] ABRT Bugzilla bug format configuration files

Jakub Filak jfilak at redhat.com
Fri Oct 11 09:29:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've recently started a discussion about format of Bugzilla bugs filed by ABRT [1].
It has turned out that folks do not know about possibility to force ABRT
to format a bug report according to their needs [2].

Kevin Fenzi had an interesting idea to mention this possibility and add guidelines
for ABRT Bugzilla format conf files to Packaging Guidelines.

My question is: what shall I do to achieve Kevin's goal?

>From my point of view the guidelines should be very simple and easy:

1. Add 'Requires: libreport-filesystem'
2. List the configuration files in '%files' section

What do you think about it?

Regards,
Jakub

[1]: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2013-September/189226.html