[Fedora-packaging] Second opinion needed on location of static arch independent data

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:47:30 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 10:59 PM, Jonathan Underwood
<jonathan.underwood at gmail.com> wrote:

> As an extra data point, it seems Debian places sphinx themes under /usr/share:

You can't rely on Debian always in Fedora ;)

Will the new package with data moved to /usr/share work? Have you
tested? My opinion is to create a noarch for these static files and
let package depend on it. However you said there are also fonts so
it's tricky now.