Multi-owned perl directories in perl package in F-13

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Sat Jul 3 08:06:51 UTC 2010

Le 03/07/2010 10:02, Iain Arnell a écrit :

>> How this should be handled nicely ?
>
> Exactly as it is at the minute - continue allow perl modules to share
> directory ownership.
>
> I think the "Multiple packages own files in a common directory but
> none of them needs to require the others."[1] rule would cover it. In
> general, module A::B::C doesn't necessarily require A::B (or even A).

Of course, I was asking in the case A::B::C requires A::B

In the case of the package I'm working on the review:
  perl-Test-Script-Run requires perl-Test-Exception
  which own /usr/share/perl5/Test dir.

+