Upstream releases monitoring globbing support?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Feb 5 17:26:28 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 03:18:04PM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> It's not about indiviiduals it's about defaults and it's about the
> harm your defaults are causing:

> 1000s of emails plastering various mailing lists and inboxes.

Actually I do not care whether or not perl packages are monitored. But
the current situation does not seem to cause much harm, because there is
hardly any negative feedback about the current situation. Also enough
maintainers cared to add about 800 packages manually to the monitoring
system.

Regards
Till