perl-Data-Visitor package in epel-7

Mark Chappell tremble at tremble.org.uk
Tue Jan 14 07:44:10 UTC 2014

On 14 January 2014 07:55, Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak at v3.sk> wrote:

> build of our package perl-Moose in EPEL-7 depends on your package. I'd
> be very thankful if you could request [1] a epel-7 branch for it and do
> a build. If there's any reason you won't do it, please let me know and
> I'd take care of the epel-7 branch myself.

Hi Lubo,

I built the EPEL6 stack, however I'm unlikely to have the time to build the
EPEL7 stack this side of RHEL7 GA.  From bootstrapping the perl stack in
EPEL6 I seem to recall that Ian is happy for other folks to fork and build
his EPEL packages and just asked to be kept as the owner.  (See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/ContributorStatusNo)

The same goes for any other packages I own, I've simply not had the time
recently.

Mark