perl-Data-Visitor package in epel-7

Iain Arnell iarnell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 02:47:26 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 12:44 AM, Mark Chappell <tremble at tremble.org.uk>wrote:

> On 14 January 2014 07:55, Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak at v3.sk> wrote:
>
>> build of our package perl-Moose in EPEL-7 depends on your package. I'd
>> be very thankful if you could request [1] a epel-7 branch for it and do
>> a build. If there's any reason you won't do it, please let me know and
>> I'd take care of the epel-7 branch myself.
>>

> Hi Lubo,
>
> I built the EPEL6 stack, however I'm unlikely to have the time to build
> the EPEL7 stack this side of RHEL7 GA.  From bootstrapping the perl stack
> in EPEL6 I seem to recall that Ian is happy for other folks to fork and
> build his EPEL packages and just asked to be kept as the owner.  (See
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/ContributorStatusNo)

I'm not even interested in being kept as owner - once the wiki-based
branching is over, I plan to release ownership of everything in EPEL7. And
I've so little time available that if either one of you is interested in
picking up the stack in fedora too, I'm more than happy to release
ownership there too.

--
Iain.