Introduction, Seeking Sponsor

Tim Orling ticotimo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 03:09:07 UTC 2015

Hello perl-devel,

I have been an active user since Redhat 6.

I am currently co-maintainer of meta-python layer for OpenEmbedded and
frequent contributor to the meta-perl layer.

I have built many RPMs in the past, but this will be my first entrance into
the world of contributors.

In an effort to use https://github.com/rehsack/Packager-Utils I find that I
need additional perl modules in Fedora. My builds of perl-MooX-Log-Any and
perl-Alien-Packages (generated by cpanspec) pass on koji. (user: ttorling)

Please consider sponsoring me as a collaborator/packager and member of the
group.

--Tim