Where do I file a bug report ?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Sep 21 13:46:50 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 09:34 -0400, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> Hard disk installs are iso only - so having the iso's on the second
> HDD should work.  What sort of messages are you getting on tty3-5.

I didn't build ISO images for my updated tree -- I'm not entirely sure
_how_ to. He can't use the original FC4 images, because they're not the
same install tree, and he can't use the expanded tree which he rsync'd
from zeniv because anaconda won't do HD installs that way any more.

I think the latter is the bug he wants to report. A workaround is
probably to write the contents of the install tree to a DVD and install
from that, but it would be better if we could just fix anaconda to
install from expanded trees on the hard drive, like it used to.

--
dwmw2