Pakaging enthought tool suite

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 21:43:34 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
>  Our wiki is horrible. We are in the process of reworking it, but nobody
>  agrees on how it should be done.

This is easy to fix.  Have everyone agree on the one person who has
the authority to decide what to implement..and then everyone sucks it
up and lives with that person's decision.

>  The tarballs of each released packages are located on
>
>  http://code.enthought.com/enstaller/eggs/source/
>
>  You do need a dependency graph to be able to make some sense of this. I
>  am making good progress on making a nice one.

Just for clarification... the eggs are completely source...and don't
contain binary blobs of any sort?

-jef