RATS replacement with Koji image building

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 17:50:27 UTC 2014

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:30:16 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:

> I've finally had time to watch some DevConf talks I couldn't
> personally attend. This one is very interesting:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWwugyV9J0Q&index=20&list=PLjT7F8YwQhr928YsRxmOs8hUyX_KG-S0T
>
> I believe we could use it as a very simple RATS replacement. All the
> heavy lifting would be done by someone else. I have created a ticket
> about this: https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T94

For non-iso image creation, sure. Can it support iso creation or
anything that uses anaconda? It kinda sounds designed for cloud images
instead of anything which is using anaconda.

> Of course, this is not our immediate concern. But I felt like sharing
> the video.

Thanks for sharing it, I didn't realize that the devconf videos were
available.

Tim