qadevel seems to be down

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 06:35:20 UTC 2014

As a heads up, qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org (and our phabricator
instance, which is hosted on that machine) seems to be down right now.

I'm not sure what exactly is going on, but most of the fedora cloud
seems to be affected. I can still access the machines through an
administrative interface, so everything is still there but network into
and out of those cloud instances seems to be non-functional.

Hopefully, network access will be restored soon. We have daily backups
of phabricator, so there won't be any data loss if it turns out to be
something bigger.

Tim