Taskotron depcheck question

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 20:31:58 UTC 2014

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 01:45:50 -0700
Tim Flink <tflink at redhat.com> wrote:

<snip>

> I apologize for not getting into this sooner - other things came up
> and as far as I knew, this issue was only affecting a single package.
> I'm going to be on PTO next week and likely the end of this week but
> I'll try to get to this tomorrow or Thursday.

Bah, it turns out that the pcre issue is due to a depcheck bug that has
already been fixed but not deployed to production. I thought that it
had been deployed already but after a closer look, it appears not so
much.

The original miniz issue is something different, though and I'll get
into that shortly.

Tim