New app: testdays

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 3 01:48:19 UTC 2015

Hey folks, just wanted to post a quick heads-up that I wrote a little
app which is to Test Day pages as relval is to release validation
pages. It's called 'testdays', and you can read about it at
https://www.happyassassin.net/testdays , and download it from the
wikitcms/relval repository. Right now all it does is statistics, though
I might look at page creation and result reporting at some point later
if I get time. Mike may find it useful for Heroes of Fedora posts (it
can give you the top testers for a given set of Test Day pages, e.g.
all the Test Day pages for a given release), and it may also be useful
to those running Test Days for doing a post-event report.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey