New app: testdays

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 11:45:04 UTC 2015

Thanks, Adam. Could you please add simple instructions for running this tool into https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Recognition ? It does not just serve the purpose of having a simple example of running the tool with reasonable values, but also it helps to make sure we don't forget about it when we do those regular Heroes of Fedora posts. Thank you :)