Timeline for qadevel migration

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Jul 15 20:38:28 UTC 2015

I've been working towards migrating qadevel out of the current cloud
setup for a while now and I'd like to finish that migration before we
get too far into F23 testing.

The current plan is to do the migration on Friday so that I have enough
time to fix any issues before folks start using it more again on
Monday.

To enable this, I've updated phabricator on qadevel.cloud so that I'm
not trying to triage issues which could be attributed to multiple,
significant changes.

If you have any concerns about the migration plan or see any problems
with the updated phabricator install, please let me know.

Tim