Timeline for qadevel migration

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Thu Jul 16 07:18:01 UTC 2015

> I've been working towards migrating qadevel out of the current cloud
> setup for a while now and I'd like to finish that migration before we
> get too far into F23 testing.
>
> The current plan is to do the migration on Friday so that I have enough
> time to fix any issues before folks start using it more again on
> Monday.
>
> To enable this, I've updated phabricator on qadevel.cloud so that I'm
> not trying to triage issues which could be attributed to multiple,
> significant changes.
>
> If you have any concerns about the migration plan or see any problems
> with the updated phabricator install, please let me know.
>
> Tim

Arcanist can no longer be used for creating patches:

$ arc diff develop
Linting...
No linters to run.
Running unit tests...
No unit test engine is configured for this project.
Exception
ERR-CONDUIT-CALL: Conduit API method "arcanist.projectinfo" does not exist.
(Run with `--trace` for a full exception trace.)

There is no update for it in our copr repo. Maybe a new build is necessary?