2015-07-27 @ 14:00 UTC - Fedora QA Devel Meeting

Josef Skladanka jskladan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 13:19:05 UTC 2015

I won't be able to make it to the meeting today, so please just C&P these:

#topic jskladan's update
#info T414 is cursed /me spent most of the week getting distracted by OtherThings(tm)
#info Docker is broken (machines can't be linked) - BUG #1244124
#info when `git apply` is misbehaving, check CR/LF vs LF
#info gremlins in Tim's machine cuased the WIP diff to be incomplete (found out on Friday), /me will carry on either from current state, or from the complete patch, if Tim finds it