2015-07-27 @ 14:00 UTC - Fedora QA Devel Meeting

Martin Krizek mkrizek at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 14:19:32 UTC 2015

Finally gave up fixing mysterious network issues which prevents me
to stay at the channel for more than minute, posting my status
report here, sorry about that:

#topic mkrizek status report
#info preparing for Flock
#info wrote a draft blogpost about upcoming artifacts changes
#info trivial description fix in resultsdb frontend
#link https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D465
#info finished dev/stg taskotron machines deployment
#link https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T505
#info reported checks failing on long updates names
#link https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T530
#info code reviews
#info I'd like to update taskotron.prod early this week - concerns/questions/objections?