openQA heads up: new console font in Rawhide

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 11 22:42:23 UTC 2015

While working on the live testing stuff, I ran into this landmine:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/NewDefaultConsoleFont

the console font has changed in Rawhide. It at least makes the 'root
logged in at console' needle fail to match on Rawhide, and will
probably affect other console needles too. There's a commit on my
'live' branch that fixes that one needle, but I didn't go around
testing any of the others yet (it'd be a bit hard because we don't
have non-live images for Rawhide, due to the python3 issue which means
all non-live nightlies fail).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey