Honey, I broke the openQA

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 30 01:12:34 UTC 2015

So, er, yeah....sorry :/ I was updating openQA to the latest tests and
stuff today and accidentally updated the system completely. That seemed
to stop openQA working properly - I don't think the openSUSE folks are
testing the 'stable' release against current openSUSE any more, and I
think some stuff changed in the more recent Mojolicious versions
they've sent out which breaks the old 'stable' release.

So I tried to fix it for a bit and couldn't, and can't find a way to
downgrade stuff back again. So I decided to just bump up to the latest
'unstable' openQA - it's working fine on happyassassin and upstream is
actually running it on openqa.opensuse.org if you look (it's got the
newer web UI and stuff). So I did that, and then went to reboot the
machine to get a clean start...and it never seems to have woken up
again. Sooo...yeah, I busted it. Sorry :( I tried poking around in the
RH provisioning system where the box seems to live, but couldn't get it
to wake up again (hope I didn't make it worse).

Can anyone who has access to the management console or whatever please
get the machine up and running again? Sorry again!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey