daily number of changed rawhide packages

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 15:05:38 UTC 2008

Thinking more about the QA discussion yesterday and wanting to dig a
little deeper into better understanding and quantifying what we are
talking about by creating some graphs, etc.

Is there an easy way to get the following information in the following
format? (i'm secretly hoping there is a db someone can query for me :)
In essence a summarized version of the daily rawhide emails.

Format: CSV file (comma separated, or delimited in clear/simple way)

Contents: for the i386 rawhide arch, every day since 2008-05-14 until
present.

1) date
2) number of SRPMS that changed
3) number of RPMS that changed