Fedora 10 Beta Freeze (Spins)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 22:31:45 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 16:53 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> = fedora-livedvd-electronic-lab.ks (Fedora Electronic Lab) =
>
> - One of the spins that has been approved previously (Fedora 8)
> - Approved by Spin SIG,
> - Approved by Board,
> - Pending approval from Rel. Eng. (but does not have the right category
> on it's Feature page to show up on Rel. Eng.'s radar, maybe since the
> feature page existed for Fedora 8 already).
>
> Feature Page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraElectronicLab

There are some ... interesting changes in the %post here too, and
comments regarding ignoring comps, to include rhgb, which doesn't exist
anymore.  This is one of the reasons I question --ignoremissing as it
hides things like this leading to bitrot.

I'm going to +1 this, however I'm concerned at the fact that with this,
we'd have 3 DVD based spins, which is going to be a rather large amount
of data.  Definitely need to get a read from Infrastructure as to what
our spins budget is this release.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!