[Fedora-spins] Fedora 10 Beta Freeze (Spins)

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Sep 17 11:04:39 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> I'm going to +1 this, however I'm concerned at the fact that with this,
> we'd have 3 DVD based spins, which is going to be a rather large amount
> of data.  Definitely need to get a read from Infrastructure as to what
> our spins budget is this release.

One of our options includes getting other seeds seeded with our compose
and dropping the Fedora Project seed. Is this more feasible?

How about not starting to seed it at all, but just do the tracking -and
have others seed it initially, instead? A requirement which can be
awesomely difficult to manage is who gets it first and who's responsible
afterwards :/

I think we all agree though the tracker should be run by Fedora Project
no matter what, and the official compose should happen on Fedora
Infra... I mean, that's set and a fact, right?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip