Master Ticket/Task List: REVIEW REQUESTED

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 17:27:05 UTC 2009

I sat down with Jesse after going through all the tickets for Fedora 12
to capture ALL the tickets that we create for each release.

The idea here is that we can automate this process for each release.  To
do that I wanted to make sure I captured all of the tickets we need to
create for each public milestone (Alpha, Beta, Final)

We captured all of this on:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Engineering_Release_Tickets

Please review this wiki page and correct/add as appropriate.  I'd love
feedback before Friday so that I can take the next step which is to
create all these tickets.

Thanks,
John