Master Ticket/Task List: REVIEW REQUESTED

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 17:50:19 UTC 2009

John Poelstra (poelstra at redhat.com) said:
> I sat down with Jesse after going through all the tickets for Fedora 12
> to capture ALL the tickets that we create for each release.
>
> The idea here is that we can automate this process for each release.  To
> do that I wanted to make sure I captured all of the tickets we need to
> create for each public milestone (Alpha, Beta, Final)
>
> We captured all of this on:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Engineering_Release_Tickets
>
> Please review this wiki page and correct/add as appropriate.  I'd love
> feedback before Friday so that I can take the next step which is to
> create all these tickets.

At the same time rawhide is branched, might want to explicitly state
that there is koji work to be done there too to:

- repoint rawhide
- set up the build repos for the next release
- set up the updates repos for the current release

Also, somewhere there needs to be a 'create signing key' event, unless
we go to a single key for all releases.

Coordinating artwork usually happens closer to beta.

Bill