Tag the F-12 updates?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 20:33:26 UTC 2009

jwb commented that it was a bad idea to open F-12 to updates this early.
  He suggested that we should drop all the current update requests and
remind people to follow the tagging process instead.  This might be a
better idea than auto-tagging everything in bodhi.

OTOH, people did put effort into filing bodhi tickets and writing update
notes there.  Perhaps this means that everything with bodhi tickets is
already good enough for tagging.  We should auto-tag everything non-crit
path and have two votes on the rest.

Opinions?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com