How to set custom GNOME 3 settings for Fedora Remix?

valent.turkovic at valent.turkovic at
Mon Mar 12 10:57:19 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Ikem Krueger
<ikem.krueger at> wrote:
>> 2012/3/10 valent.turkovic at <valent.turkovic at>:
>> I was under the impression that gconftool-2 was being replaced by gconfigure.
> I read something about "gsettings".
>> Please show me a few examples how you use gconftool-2 with Gnome 3.
> --
> My blog:

$ gconftool-2 --get /apps/gedit-2/preferences/editor/wrap_mode/wrap_mode
No value set for `/apps/gedit-2/preferences/editor/wrap_mode/wrap_mode'

These tools are outdated and work only for GNOME 2 :(

So please if anybody has some info how to enable GNOME 3 settings
while building GNOME 3 Fedora Remix please share that info.

follow me - &
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at