[Fedora Robotics] URG range finder laser

Attilio Priolo attilio.priolo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:11:12 UTC 2010

Actually, I managed to make vmon work under wine using the windows version
:-( . (remember to  create a simbolic link to ttyACM0 renaming it COM1). I
did it only for testing my urg laser. Furthermore, as an offline testing, I
wrote a very very very simple matlab script to dislay data in a polar plot.

Hope this help,

Attilio