Distributing Rails 3 apps

Lukas Zapletal lzap+fed at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 19:27:00 UTC 2011

On 08/05/2011 02:51 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Actually I've never tried with Rails, but here is described how Rails
> works with Bundler:

I just opened The Rails 3 Way book this evening, was going to start
reading (received it yesterday) and the first chapter is about - guess
what - Bundler.

There's very interesting statement in regard to our issue that basically
says it's easy to turn off Bundler support in Rails 3 app. You have to
delete Gemfile and that's it. It will fallback.

Tried it now and it does not work for me. It says it cant find gettext
now, but after I add missing require line I am able to start the server.
Good news.

--
Later,
   Lukas "lzap" Zapletal